Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : lwami 4
Forums Mille-Sabords.com > Mille-Sabords.com : Simulations militaires modernes > Dangerous Waters > News & Previews
Nemo
le temps de mise en oeuvre des sam n'as pas été modifié mad.gif

pour information la version de ce lwami 4 est disponible au telechargement pour la version francaise du jeux dw des que validé par un modo wink.gif
Galileo
Fait votr' Seigneurie.

Tu entend le plouf des bouees?
Nemo
pas encore eu le temps de tout tester mais je vais m'y mettre de suite votre altesse laugh.gif
Galileo
je viens de tester la detection en shallow water ben pas convaincant du tout mais bon faut faire plus de tests.
Nemo
MWAI le plouf des bouées dry.gif j'entends rien moi à voir plus de test
M-S_totor
chouette, malgré le fait des SAM

avec tous les changements annoncés, j'ai l'impression qu'il vas falloir repartir de zéro pour tout le monde, anciens comme nouveaux, ce qui n'est pas un mal pour eux d'accrocher au bon wagon, bref des que j'ai un moment je vais gouter à la bête wink.gif
Nemo
blink.gif le MAD ne marche plus sur l'helo blink.gif j'ai tout essayé plus moyen d'avoir le contact MAD sur un, soum quand on est en helo quelqu'un peut essayer de son coté pour confirmer merçi
M-S_totor
salut Némo

pour valider ce soucis, fait toi une mission rapide avec quatres soums, un hélo, un P3.

pour les soums, un en immersion periscopique, un autre à 50 m, un autre à 70 m et le dernier à 150 m, plus profond ca m'etonnerais qu'un hélo puisse detecter, un P3 pas pareil

fais du passage ou du stationaire, refais la meme mission en P3 et valides, si possible fais les passes MAD en radada, ce qui augmenteras ta portée dans l'eau

logiquement la base de la detection magnetique est question, de perturbation du champ magnetique terrestre, lui même déjà relevé et cartographié ou plus souvent relevés avec un ensemble de trois magnetometres mesurant les trois axes, longitude, latitude et tranversale en temps réel sur le porteur et depend de sa sensibilité

toute anomalie, vas induire une variation d'un de ces axes, et bien sur la densité de l'eau vas influencer cette mesure en l'attenuant mais de maniere infiniement moins flagrante que le son, surtout la distance ....... bref plus le soum est profond, moins tu risque de le chopper, sa masse magnetique ou ferreuse, et toutes les pertubations électromagnetiques duent aux machines tournantes, moteurs electriques, générateurs de courant, alternateurs, onduleurs, convertiseur tensions/frequences etc... generent une sorte de rayonnement, et seras moins reperable.

++
Nemo
hum... celà explique pourquoi le soum plongeait à chaque fois que j'arrivais
merçi pour tes infos si précise wink.gif

edit: bon j'ai tout essayé rien à faire pas de contact MAd avec l'hélo pourtant le capteur est juste audessus du SM et l'appareil de mesure est allumé au P3 pas de problème
Galileo
je viens de demander a Lufwolff si c'est un bug ou si le AMD a ete enleve du sh-60 (comme dans la relaite en fait).
Galileo
Allez, hop , bug, chassons le bug les gars biggrin.gif

This is excellent work!

Thank you. Yes, you are right, in looking at the doctrine this would make sense.

I did say the helos and aircraft would still be a bit buggy, in my defense.

Thank you for being observant... many play but few really find anything!

I hold the French in the highest of regard in terms of DW players and community members.

I'm going to fix a number of non-torpedo related issues for the documented playtest, which will be released tomorrow.

The helos are a big enough issue that I want to get them into the testing as soon as possible, and this has convinced me to do it sooner rather than later.

Cheers,
David
Phullbrick
bien smile.gif
Galileo
Well, obviously the helos are taking a bit more time than I had wanted. There are really SO many bugs involving helos and aircraft, that I am essentially spending all my time eliminating them before I can do any real work.

Top on my list is preventing helos and aircraft from updating forever all contacts regardless of sensor data... I've asked SCS to fix this, but it might be some kind of really deep-coded issue. The good news is that for submerged targets, I can get around it passably well.

I hope to have something for you guys within the next few days!

Thanks!

Cheers,
David
M-S_totor
trés sympas comme réponse
Galileo
Bon jes travaux en cours de LuftWolff

Here is perhaps the most controversial aspect of the changes I am currently making for LWAMI4, so I thought I'd run this by you guys while I was doing the work for the next playtest version (with documentation this time).

Here are things to keep in mind: 1) masts cannot be made detectable in DW, period 2) the detection models for both visual and passive sonar do not make any distinction (apparently) between objects being on the same side of the water level or on different sides (so in the air or underwater) aside from the arbitrary hardcaps set in the database

I have reworked the autocrew lookout sensors on the MH60 and P-3 (the permanently enabled lookouts that report visual contacts ahead and slightly to the rear) so they can "see" underwater and detect submarines at slightly deeper than periscope depth and report these contact to the player (the exact depth varies by the height of the submarine, it's generally 70-80ft).

In good weather conditions, the autocrews will detect most submarines around 2nm (this cannot be varied by altitude), with some variability based on submarine size.

The AI lookout sensors for AI platforms and the FFG have been boosted somewhat over previous settings as they were a bit shortsighted before (in my opinion), and because as part of the fix, I had to reduce the detectability of the submarines when on the surface, although the calibration to the AI and the FFG negates this, while still retaining for AI air platforms the same detection parameters on submerged submarines as the MH60 and P-3 lookouts.

However, I had fewer options with the MH60 and P-3, so the mean detectability for the submarines when at PQ is the same as when surfaced (for the lookout sensors). This is unavoidable. This choice was either to have submarines be too detectable while underwater or not to have them detectable at all underwater, in other words make no changes.

That's the first caveat. The second is that in bad weather (night, rain) the detectablity drops not to 0, as one would expect if this were modeling strictly a visual sensor, but to about 60% of the distance in good conditions.

NOW, before you all jump at this, I need to explain the logic behind this configuration. First, the sensor is not modelling strictly a one-to-one visual sweep of the crew of the platform trying to view the submarine underwater. Second, you all need to be aware that the AI platforms, when at PQ, are considered to be at Comms depth and able to report links and also will have several other sensors available to them (like perscope, ESM, etc.) when at PQ in LWAMI4. These will be enabled automatically whenever the submarine is at PQ. So in a sense, any submarine at PQ is considered by the engine to have all its masts in the air.

In terms of player submarines, there are definately times when one would be at PQ and not have a mast raised, however, this is by far the most common reason one would be at PQ, or at least to have the option of raising the mast, with currently no additional risk of counterdetection than being anywhere within MAD or acoustic distance. I believe there should be significant risk in being at PQ, and so this is one way of addressing both the mast issue and the inability to see submarines underwater.

The 2nm in good weather is not *that much* greater than one would see submarines in optimal conditions (at least according to some sources...) and the 1nm or so the submarines would be detected in bad conditions would strictly represent mast detection or the wake made by the sail/masts.

On the other hand, for the bubbleheads, one consequence of the way I am redoing the missile launch transients to give TIW's is that helos and aircraft will once again be detectable on submarine sonars, and most likely at ranges greater than the ability of the helo or aircraft to be able to detect you at PQ (I have yet to work out the details of this aspect of it), so if you get spotted, that's because you didn't check your sonar, or got "overflown by a low-flying multi-engined turboprop."

Oh, also, I'm going to add sonobuoy splashes... they'll be quiet and almost impossible to distinguish on russian sonar, but at least they will be there.

I'm open to any and all feedback about these features.
Nemo
il faudrait faire une petite traduction du texte pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas trop bien l'anglais juste le minimum genre les changement effectués wink.gif
Phullbrick
purée c'est top là ! il va nous pondre LA simu ultime si il continue smile.gif
Darkwolf
n'empeche, le systeme des torpilles, bizarre, j'arrive plus a tirer des torpilles correctes. tongue.gif
Phullbrick
faut bien lire les commentaires de l'auteur
Darkwolf
ouai sj'ai essayé de comprendre un peu, mais n'ayant pas fait des etudes supérieures en soumarinologie, et ayant été sous l'emprise de l'accol a ce moment là, j'ai tout zappé mis a part qu'il avait fait une bidouille sur le type de trajectoire, qui a un impact sur les adcap.
Ceci est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'informations, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquer ici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.