Aide - Recherche - Membres - Calendrier
Version complète : Info sur LwAmi 3.04
Forums Mille-Sabords.com > Mille-Sabords.com : Simulations militaires modernes > Dangerous Waters > News & Previews
Galileo
Done:

-Aircraft and Helos-- Numerous internal changes to simply make these things work better. Notably: AI helos will definately no longer drag their active dipping sonar (although it never actually registered a contact) and they should not crash "as often"; the AI MH60 when under player FFG control should no longer go wandering off on its own, also it now launches with its radar OFF.

-Hellfire II fire and forget (salvo capable) ASM added to player and AI MH60 and appropriate other US platforms.

-The E-2 thrust has been fixed so it can now be used for carrier launches without crashing

-The SW WAA hardcap has been added back to 15nm (sorry I got this wrong the first six times), so it will no longer register contacts over that range. However, the SW Hull array has been modified so it has a full forward view encompassing the entire coverage of the sphere sonar as well, although it is still treated as a separate array. This change is based on photographs that amizaur posted to the mod forum some time back of a separate low frequency array that is positioned under the sphere array and runs down the sides of the hull.

-The speed of the 688i has been reduced to 33kts and the speed of the Akula I Imp has been increased to 35kts. This is based on the best available estimates, identical to the values in SCXIIc, and long overdue in LWAMI.

-The bearing error of all player submarine Sphere and Towed Array sonars has been increased. Submarine hull sonars, FFG sonars, and AI sonars have been left as before. (I'm sure this will come up at some point in discussion )

-I have added the expanded playable hull list and "Easternized" the playable submarine hull and class names. Non-playable units have retained their NATO designations. Although the names of all the Kilos have been changed, their database Object ID remain the same so their should be no backward compatibility issues with old missions. Units added: three Proj 971a/m; two Proj 971u; numerous Proj 877KM, the SSN23, three KLUB capable 636i for the PLAN.

-The Squal now has a very low noise profile upon launch, and does not become comicly loud until it fires its rocket motor at its enable point... it is now possible to use this weapon in a stealthy manner ( ) but you can develop your own tactics.

-The anti-missile performance of very capable AEGIS or AEGIS-equivalent ships should now be much better in terms of both ammo conservation and approriate "high threat" response.

-The Test-71-NK will now function exactly like the Test-71 except that it can be targeted at idenified surface targets on the fire control or nav map.

Ok, now for things I have to do:

-I need to remove the Non-Exploding on CM's Mod from the torpedo scripting, since the DW 1.04 patch has made it redundant. (thank you SCS)

-I also want to remove the random direction mod from all torpedoes, since it is necessary for shooters of subrocs and FFG ASTAC's to know where their weapons are going when they fire them.

Things I want to do and actually might:

-lower the overall CIWS effectiveness to something reasonable and reduce the radar sigs of small, slow, seaskimmers to reflect their real world effectiveness. I'm going to reduce their Fire Control Radar signature even further to reflect the overall difficulty in actually engaging these kinds of missiles, designed to be survivable because they are in fact difficult to defeat using radar guided equipped (hence the RAM was developed... which is very effective against everything since its IR and very maneoverable)

-Add a sensor to AI ASW aircraft that allows them to properly ID MAD contacts when they have directly overflown them, since now they will just helplessly overfly contacts until it gets classed in some other way, or if the mission designer goes through hoops to get them to class the targets.

Things I want to do that will probably have to wait for LWAMI 3.05:

-Add a proper TIW message for missile launches. Gentlemen, we have the technology.

-Add the MK60 CAPTOR Mine, but someone is going to explain to me first how a ***MINE*** built during the Cold War is able to classify Red submarines from Blue or even whales for that matter using sonar when even our best sonobuoys now have a tough time of it. I suspect the MK60 is largely a the kind of propaganda designed to keep people out of our waterspace, otherwise its going to be a mine that shoots at first sight.
Nemo
et ben rien que ça blink.gif
cedcedced
waouu, c'est exellent!
La seule chose qui manquent c'est un projet d'amélioration tangible du replay tongue.gif
exorciste de strasbourg
Voilà enfin la réponse à mes problèmes!Avec tout ce qu'il manquait,pas étonnant que je n'arrivais à rien dans le meilleur des cas. sleep.gif
Galileo
Le 3.04 est termine reste a ecrire la doc et faire les zip donc il sera dispo tres tres rapidement.

pour le replay, SCS n'a pas voulu divulger le format des fichiers replay, et c'est la galere a decoder donc faut attendre qu'ils ouvrent la porte sad.gif
Galileo
Il est en dispo en zoen telechargement. biggrin.gif
Ceci est une version "bas débit" de notre forum. Pour voir la version complète avec plus d'informations, la mise en page et les images, veuillez cliquer ici.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.